- snow white | XS:
- snow white | S:
- snow white | M:
- snow white | L:
Elevenate - Upper clothing - women
|Size||Alternative Size||Chest size (cm)||Waist size (cm)||Hip width (cm)||Arm length (cm)|
- Advice from outdoor experts since 1999
- Free delivery to GB on orders from £50
- 100 day money back guarantee
- Online order tracking
- Secure payment & 3-D Secure
The women's Mont Fort Structure ski jacket by Elevenate has a lot of functional details and a casual structure look. It consists of bluesign® certified, 2-layer Gore-Tex®, which ensures excellent vapor permeability and absolute weather protection and is equipped with a light synthetic padding for arctic temperature conditions. Two-way ventilation under the arms increase the climate control and make a pleasant air-flow as needed. The all-round protection of the ski jacket comes with a fully adjustable hood, sealed seams, a DWR waterproof finish and water-repellent YKK® zips. Practical details such as numerous pockets and snow-skirt that can be attached to compatible Elevenate ski pants.
- DWR waterproof treatment
- 2 layer membrane
- synthetic fiber
- napoleon pocket, inner pocket, ski pass pocket, media pocket, side pockets
- zip with chin protector, YKK® zipper, water-repellent zipper
- underarm ventilation
- snowskirt non-removable , hood
- Main material 100% polyamide
- Filling 100% polyester
- Insert 100% leather
- type of membrane ePTFE-membrane
- contains non-textile parts of animal origin
The bluesign certificate guarantees sustainable production of clothing. Criterias are energy efficiency, low water and air pollution and pollutant levels.
W.L. Gore, a market leader for over 30 years, develops and produces high-quality functional materials. GORE-TEX® membranes are durably waterproof in even the toughest conditions.
DWR means „durable water repellent“. Functional materials are highly durable having gone through a waterproofing process.